Welcome to my adventure. This blog started out focused on parenting and school but now that Katie's nearly baked, it's way more about me these days. My experiences, more likely my point of view and good times to share.
Welcome! I'm glad to have you aboard.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Movies Should Every Kid See for "Cultural Intelligence"

I am talking pop-culture here. Those movies we have all seen that people reference in comedy routines. I am not worried about television right now (I know that's another whole can of worms) but really looking for movies that kids should know about so they can relate to grown-ups!

Post a comment here or tweet it to me @jcarole. I will pull together the list and post it shortly.

Here's what I have so far:

Annie Hall
Breakfast Club
Back to the Future
Caddyshack
Dirty Dancing
Ghost Busters
It's a Wonderful Life
Karate Kid (original)
Rocky Horror Picture Show

What else...? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment